DVD's still available in AD suite?

notmyccname

This is very good to know...thanks for asking! Our 1st cruise is coming up in January and we are in an AD.

Maybe I'll bring along a couple of our own movies that we haven't had the time to see yet.

I do have another question. Is there a CD player? I'd like to bring some of our favorite music CD's if there is.

Thanks!

This is very good to know...thanks for asking! Our 1st cruise is coming up in January and we are in an AD.

Maybe I'll bring along a couple of our own movies that we haven't had the time to see yet.

I do have another question. Is there a CD player? I'd like to bring some of our favorite music CD's if there is.

Thanks!

You can play your CD's through the DVD

We were just on the Gem, and , apparently, there are no more DVD's available on ships which have the new interactive TV. Ruth, the concierge, told us that there should be a small item on the "Suite Perks" information that informs passengers of this - we didn't see it :( The player was still in the suite, but you would have to bring your own DVD's. With the new interactive TV suite passengers are offered the same options as the other passengers - pay for a movie!

We were just on the Gem, and , apparently, there are no more DVD's available on ships which have the new interactive TV. Ruth, the concierge, told us that there should be a small item on the "Suite Perks" information that informs passengers of this - we didn't see it :( The player was still in the suite, but you would have to bring your own DVD's. With the new interactive TV suite passengers are offered the same options as the other passengers - pay for a movie!

I'm glad you posted this. We'll be in a AD on the Gem in 10 days. At least I know to hit up my son's DVD collection before we leave. He has tons I've never seen.

Archived