Shipboard Deliveries - Gift Basket

OfTheGirl

Hi! We're first time cruisers going on our Honeymoon March 12, Mariner of the Seas and I'd like to have a neat gift basket delivered to our room upon arraival. I don't see much I like on the RCCL website. Is it possible to get a company not affiliated with the cruise line to deliver some goodies???

I've ran a search, but I think I'm too lazy to read through the posts. Any help is appreciated!!:D

..I can't remember which icon to click, but you can have flowers, wine, cake

etc delivered. This was my girlfriend's first cruise with ME, so I had champagne with a romantic note and

and a little Bon Voyage cake (which was REALLY delicious, we snacked on it for a few days) delivered. It was waiting when we entered the room.

MItch

I just realized you already checked RCI's list. I am not sure independents are allowed to deliver (if only because they cut into RCI's business) but I could be wrong. Sorry I couldn't help.

Mitch

To the best of my knowledge, you cannot get deliveries that are not from RCCL site. All the items seem a bit pricey. However, I have flowers waiting on each cruise for my wife; sometimes roses, other time the mixed flowers. They really look nice, add a bit of charm to the cabin, and they last they entire cruise. You might turn the tables on your new husband and send him flowers with a nice note. He might wonder who sent YOU flowers until he reads the card!

Bon Voyage!

Captain Ronn

To the best of my knowledge, you cannot get deliveries that are not from RCCL site. All the items seem a bit pricey. However, I have flowers waiting on each cruise for my wife; sometimes roses, other time the mixed flowers. They really look nice, add a bit of charm to the cabin, and they last they entire cruise. You might turn the tables on your new husband and send him flowers with a nice note. He might wonder who sent YOU flowers until he reads the card!

Bon Voyage!

Captain Ronn

Yes, you can get deliveries from other places, such as a gift basket company.

Here is her reply...

Good morning - we deliver to all the ships and make gift baskets etc as well - now unfortunalty I don't make as many as I do for Disney, but I have travel agents that send some stuff for the ships - I would be most happy to work with you

I believe you will enjoy it - the best part they don't charge me the high delivery that disney does.

Anyhow you are most welcomed to call me anytime if you have any questions.

always

Shirley

Shirley R.

c/o The Perfect Gift

800-950-4559

email snelsonbrown@aol.com

The Perfect Gift has been our source for gift baskets for our past 3 DCL cruises and gifts that we have sent friends sailing from Port Canaveral. We have been very happy :D with the Easter baskets and other gift baskets that we have ordered through Shirley.

You are able to order from the items she has posted on her site or when you call, just tell her what you would like to have in your basket. You can even ship to her a special item that you would like in your basket. Shirley is such a sweetheart.

You can't go wrong and you won't be sorry if you choose her for your shipboard gift baskets.

http://www.theperfectgift.cc/

By the way, this is an unpaid testimonial. :)

Archived