St. Kitts Cancellation on Miracle

lindylee0803

I just read that the last sailing on the Miracle cancelled the stop in St. Kitts because of the recent tourist robbery. We have an excursion to Nevis planned - how can I find out in advance if St. Kitts will be on our stop? Leaving on the 27th. Thanks!

we were scheduled to stop at st kitts and last minute it as cancelled due to rough surf for tenders

On the cruise critic board there is an article that says that Carnival is following suit with Celebrity in cancelling stops in St. Kitts, it didnt mention the rough sea conditions....

Yep. 17 tourists on an excursion with the cruiseline were robbed in St. Kitts. It would be a good idea for all the cruiselines to cancel any port that has had a string of mishaps (shootings, robberies), at least until the government and police of those islands take action to protect cruise passengers / other tourists. If they don't they will lose valuable tourist $$

I think Celebrity may be going to St. John's instead ? (The article about the robbery and port-of-call change is on CC news..as soon as you log on).

Archived