Just booked the Spirit!

chadsjewel

I've sailed both ships. Spirit is much smaller, which is fine with me because Splendor was too big for our taste.

Would I sail Spirit again ??? Yes, I would. The itin may be a bit different, but you will still get the MR feel.

Good call on your part to book quickly. We are in a ship drought on the west coast, and especially San Diego. And~~I like embarkation in SD much better than LB.

I'm pretty sure you will like Spirit. Have fun.

Pat

Ok, just booked the Spirit, to replace our Splendor cruise to nowhere! It is the same Mexican Riviera itinerary of course, with La Paz added.

Spirit lovers, what do I need to know about this ship??

Hi,

are you on the December 10,2010 sailing?

Oh no, I wish lol. We booked way far out since we already had a 5 day cruise booked for feb! I just have to hold on until then lol.

I was going to invite you to our roll call. I'm sorry for the ordeal with the Splendor and all but I think you chose a great ship and itinerary. This will be my first time on the Spirit with the new itinerary but I will try to post a review when I come back.

Spirit is a great Ship...We will be on the Ship Again in Febuary......I cant wait untill I get back on her.

It is a smaller ship then Splendor (less passengers also) but it has a great layout and easy to get around....I am sure you will love the Spirit

Archived