parasailing

richbum

I am looking for a place for my kids to go parasailing that is close to town (within walking distance). I have looked at the parasailing websites, but I am not sure where any of them are located. Can someone help?

THX!:D

If you look quickly at the very beginning of this video you'll see one of the Fury parasail boats leaving the small marina at the sunset pier at the Ocean Key resort, 1 Duval Street. It's maybe a 10 minute walk from the docks to there.

http://www.furycat.com/key-west/parasailing.htm

Pjk

• 1 month later...

:D I just booked my families parasail trip in Key West with Furycat. $35 pp if you book online. Thank you so much for the link, that saved us alot of $. All the others I found were anywhere from $59-$89 pp. Their website was really easy to use !

If you look quickly at the very beginning of this video you'll see one of the Fury parasail boats leaving the small marina at the sunset pier at the Ocean Key resort, 1 Duval Street. It's maybe a 10 minute walk from the docks to there.

http://www.furycat.com/key-west/parasailing.htm

Pjk

I used Fury in november. They have a store at the end of the walkway when you get off the ship, to the left, in the back of the store you can sign up for parasailing. It cost us $40 a person. Then the boat is right back out the door next to the ship. It was awesome and I loved it. I hope you enjoy yours!!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Well, all three kids had a blast with Fury. They were in the air for about 10 mins. I called ahead of time to see if I could ride on the boat, and also to see if all three could go up together. All three could ride together as long as it was under 550 lbs. (no prob there). I could also ride along to take pix as long as the boat wasn't full. It was, but they take pix while you are in the air, and give you a cd. The cd cost $20 and contained 56 pix...very much worth it! The pix were just of the 3 of them, not everyone riding, so that was nice too!

Thanks for recommending them! They were great!:D

Hi - we just got back from Key West, we were on a Carnival Cruise & did a Parasail trip. It was about a 5 minute walk & my hubby has a bad knee, so not that horrible of a walk, he did not complain. LOL.

We did not book through the ship, it was $89 pp. We booked with http://parawestparasailing.com/ - $30-$35 pp & it was sooooo awesome. $40 extra & we got a CD with a ton of pictures & two videos of our flight. I would highly recomend them. We took our 7 year old & they let all 3 of us go up at the same time (one of the only ones I could find to do a triple). Their site says single & double, but ask in advance if you want a triple. It only takes about an hour. Great view of the ship & the island. Well worth it! Very kid friendly. The pictures are AMAZING. Have fun & Good luck :)

I am looking for a place for my kids to go parasailing that is close to town (within walking distance). I have looked at the parasailing websites, but I am not sure where any of them are located. Can someone help?

THX!:D

If you dock at the main pier get off the ship and take a left at the end of the pier there is a store on your right called Fury watersports, they have a counter at the back of the store where you can sign up for parasailing. It was $40 per person and they were awesome! The boat is docked just to the right of the pier so it's not much walking at all. They do a cd with pictures for $20. I highly recommend them.

If you dock at the main pier get off the ship and take a left at the end of the pier there is a store on your right called Fury watersports, they have a counter at the back of the store where you can sign up for parasailing. It was $40 per person and they were awesome! The boat is docked just to the right of the pier so it's not much walking at all. They do a cd with pictures for $20. I highly recommend them.

Sounds great. Thanks

Just a head's up on Fury...They are having a spring break special that lasts until April 3: The ladies get 1/2 off most of the trips they provide. This means the "she's" can do a parasail for $20.00 vs. $40.00. There are also 1/2 priced deals for snorkeling and their various other trips. Check their web page. "Mens" are full priced. 8-(

Pjk

Archived