Land tour and swim with turtles?

Excited4Cruise

I am struggling with whether to do a land tour or a Catamaran "swim with turtles" tour. Does anyone one know of a tour that will combine a land tour with a snorkel/swim with the turtles? Time will not allow me to book both, also hoping a combined would be a bit cheaper then two separate tours. All suggestions welcomed!

Take a look at Glory Tours land and sea tours. They offer it. I haven't done it yet but it sounds like a good tour to see some of the island and also swim with the turtles too.

Thank you so much, I have heard good things about Glory Tours but I didn't know they did combos, I will go to their site right now!

We did there "Best of Barbados" tour last month with Glory Tours and it was the highlight of our cruise. You see the Harrisons Cave which is spectacular, see quite a bit of the island as you drive around and then spend some time at a nature preserve. Have great photos of feeding green monkeys. The snorkling with the turtles was awesome and then we moved onto a sunken ship and saw tons of tropical fish. Can't say enough good things about this tour!

We did there "Best of Barbados" tour last month with Glory Tours and it was the highlight of our cruise. You see the Harrisons Cave which is spectacular, see quite a bit of the island as you drive around and then spend some time at a nature preserve. Have great photos of feeding green monkeys. The snorkling with the turtles was awesome and then we moved onto a sunken ship and saw tons of tropical fish. Can't say enough good things about this tour!
After much debating, DH and I finally decided that this was the tour we really wanted only to find out it is not available on our day!:( I guess we waited too long so make sure you book early to get what you want! I have not found any other company that does this combo. We are 12 weeks out and I am trying to get all our plans in place this weekend.

Archived