Wheelchair pasenger Noumea

Drelix

My father is taking my brother who is in a wheelchair over Christmas and he wants to know are there any like tours he can do through P and O or not through them so they can go see the town?

Because he has been to the walf where they drop him off and its pretty dodgy.

Also If P and O do doc at the shipping container place will P and O Transfer the people in wheelchairs over?

And help on these two questions would be greatly appreciated by my dad.

My father is taking my brother who is in a wheelchair over Christmas and he wants to know are there any like tours he can do through P and O or not through them so they can go see the town?

Because he has been to the walf where they drop him off and its pretty dodgy.

Also If P and O do doc at the shipping container place will P and O Transfer the people in wheelchairs over?

And help on these two questions would be greatly appreciated by my dad.

here are a few links that may help out.

P&O and most/ cruise ships have a climing chair which they use to get people on and off the ship where stairs are use. its very safe just a little dawnting.

do hope they will have a great/ they will have a great time

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1172372&highlight=yellow+tchou+train

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1175273&highlight=wheelchair+noumea

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1215386&highlight=wheelchair+noumea

Thankyou for that theid it was a big help for my dad but is there also any speciel tours people in wheelchairs can do in noumea?

Drelix, why don't you give P&O a ring directly. They are in the best position to know what your Dad will be able to do regarding their tours. Good luck with finding something. :)

Thankyou for that theid it was a big help for my dad but is there also any speciel tours people in wheelchairs can do in noumea?

Thats ok if I can Help I can Only try.

from what I have seen on P&O, princess and other cruise lines, They do that little bit more to help when it comes to disabled people. :D and a huge thumbs up to them for it.

I was hoping for more input on this subject, as there are so many people on here with so much to say about every thing , One would have thought that a subjected like this would be full of info from felllow memebers.

Thied posted: I was hoping for more input on this subject, as there are so many people on here with so much to say about every thing , One would have thought that a subjected like this would be full of info from felllow memebers.

Well, we're leaving it to you as you appear to have an opinion on and know everything. You always add to other people's posts, so we just don't bother any more.

Thied posted: I was hoping for more input on this subject, as there are so many people on here with so much to say about every thing , One would have thought that a subjected like this would be full of info from felllow memebers.

Well, we're leaving it to you as you appear to have an opinion on and know everything. You always add to other people's posts, so we just don't bother any more.

Im just happy to help.

Archived