Eyeglass delivery for Guatemala Villagers

2old4this

Jack,

This was such a lovely presentation and I'm sorry my family and I missed it. We did, however, see the video of the event on the cruise TV broadcast. It was heartwarming and I'm so glad Regent participated in making it special. On another note, I think you are the terrific photographer who took the really great photos of my daughter and me while we were getting ready for the zip lining adventure. Thank you again! They are such a treasured memento of that fun trip!

Kathy

Jack,

This was such a lovely presentation and I'm sorry my family and I missed it. We did, however, see the video of the event on the cruise TV broadcast. It was heartwarming and I'm so glad Regent participated in making it special. On another note, I think you are the terrific photographer who took the really great photos of my daughter and me while we were getting ready for the zip lining adventure. Thank you again! They are such a treasured memento of that fun trip!

Kathy

Kathy - please email me a copy of the photos if you will. I did help several with their posing and snaps and I always enjoy the task. Something we should all be doing for one another. So often we return home with pictures of one of us and not the other. Please send to morrisjac@gmail.com And here is the web page of the Lions eyeglass event, as well. http://awesome.webplus.net/ Stay in touch Kathy. Jack

Archived