QM2 Xmas and NYE, how many formal?

shorebilly

For our first Cunard cruise we are doing 15 night Caribbean Xmas cruise. I have heard that our docs would tell us how many formal, semi formal and casual elegant nights there are, cannot find this info anywhere. I really want to be properly prepared , we do not have to fly so no luggage restrictions. Has anyone got experience with this?:p

For our first Cunard cruise we are doing 15 night Caribbean Xmas cruise. I have heard that our docs would tell us how many formal, semi formal and casual elegant nights there are, cannot find this info anywhere. I really want to be properly prepared , we do not have to fly so no luggage restrictions. Has anyone got experience with this?:p

Hi Karen.

When I did not get the usual info packet in the mail, I went to Voyage Personalizer. Clicked on "View your holiday information on line", then "View PDF". I believe it is a "Go Green" thing. It confused me a little bit, as our voyage is only a month away and the package should have arrived, and by clicking on View PDF, I took that to mean they will now not send it to you. No biggie for me, except I printed it anyway, so really did not particpate in Going Green. It will have the dress code for the voyage (which often times changes on board) and shore excursions.

Regards,

Jeanne

Archived