10:00 pm sail away

lovetovak

After boarding during embarkation day, all the restaurants are open, however, they are all informal dining this day. The specialty restaurants will not be open for business until the next day, unless the respective line your sailing has changed this. Usually the first day is when they take reservations for the specialty restaurants in the Atrium.

John

me too- I have only seen buffet open during that first day. Dining room only opened so people can see their dining table and/or visit with the Matre D. It will be opened during reg dinner hours for dining. Not for lunch.

Which ship / cruiseline are you sailing?

We sailed Royal Caribbean out of San Juan a few weeks ago. They served both early and late seatings in the dining room with the Muster drill in between.

Their specialty restaraunt, Portofino, was not only open the 1st night, but offered a half price discount.

pltag: We will be sailing on the Serenade. I will have to check out Portofino's as soon as we arrive :). I was wondering when the muster drill would take place. I will wear my life vest to dinner. I wonder what comments will be made on the fashion thread if I do. (Just kidding).

Archived