What do I need to in order to leave cruise "early"

I have the NOS booked for Europe next year on May 29th. A awesome deal was availble on the 21st on VOS out of Venice. Since we will be at Venice precruise we dont want to stay the last day onboard as it docks back at Venice for 24 hrs before the official debark time that next am. I would much rather get to Rome and sight see for that extra day and a half.

WHo do I need to inform/ what do we need to do in order to do this?

Thanks to you too Sue, same dept posted above but the form is handy. We had a BnB reservered in Rome so I just wanted to make sure it was doable way in advance.

Will they let me know in plenty of time if they will allow it? Anyone know how it works? Settle bill at guest services and take off luggage. How will the customs work? Thanks!!

Thanks to you too Sue, same dept posted above but the form is handy. We had a BnB reservered in Rome so I just wanted to make sure it was doable way in advance.

Will they let me know in plenty of time if they will allow it? Anyone know how it works? Settle bill at guest services and take off luggage. How will the customs work? Thanks!!

They will approve way in advance and you will be informed of the procedures.

Archived