Shuttles ONT to San Pedro

MNmomof4

Other than Super Shuttle, can anyone recomend a shuttle from ONT to the Doubletree in San Pedro? I also need transportation from the Port to the howard johnson next to Disneyland then from Disneyland to ONT.

Thanks for all your help and ideas

Other than Super Shuttle, the other large shuttle company serving the LA area is Prime Time Shuttle:

http://www.primetimeshuttle.com/locations/airportshuttle_ONT.html

There prices are pretty much similar to Super Shuttle...

Past those two, there are several smaller shuttle companies that tend to service certain regions of SoCal exclusively...I know this well because I always use a company called RoadRunner Shuttle--which is very good--but they ONLY service the Ventura County area (Northwest of LA)...so they would bne of no use to you...

This company:

http://www.goflyairportshuttle.com/

...services the "Inland Empire" area--surrounding Ontario Airport...and MAY be able to provide you service...but, perhaps doubtful as the really specialize in taking people who live in the Inland Empire (San Beranrdino and Riverside Counties) to the airport and home...

Your safest bet, without renting a car, would be to go with one of the two large shuttle companies...

Unfortunately, you are discovering one of the many drawbacks to using Ontario for a cruise-based vacation...LAX, LGB or John Wayne would probably have all been more convenient choices...

Good luck...

Also call Karmel Shuttle. My previous employer used them exclusively for employee travel and I never heard of anyone having a bad experience. They are locally-owned and not a national conglomerate like SS or PT (who are both usually good but an "off" experience isn't unusual).

ONT is on the eastern side of the huge LA metropolis. Most ground destinations for passengers are the surrounding suburbs, employees of the many warehouse and distribution centers around the airport, the desert communities to the north and east, etc.

On your homeward leg, I'd allow at least 90 minutes for the trip from Disneyland to ONT during morning or evening rush hour; 40 minutes any other time or on weekends.

Thanks for the sugestion but I was hoping to avoid renting a car. I wanted to know names of shuttle/transportation companies.

Hi there,

We flew in to LAX and stayed at the CP. I read about Zippy shuttle here on CC and e-mailed Ken and had him pick us up. He also does tours, etc. I called when we were picking up our luggage and by the time it came on the carrosel and we went outside our driver was there. Really nice driver and would definitely use them again. You can contact Ken at zippyshuttle.net and the toll free phone # is 877-889-4779

Archived