itineary change made by airline

WASUP

If the airline makes an itinerary change and it is more then 90 minutes from your original booked times, they will allow you to make a change of airport also, within 100 miles of the original airport. This is on American, no penalty.

also we did not like the times out of miami that they changed us to, this had us with a three hour layover, increased our total travel time by over 2 hours. They were every accommodating.

Hope this help

Generally, I've found American to be very accommodating whenever they had space available to serve my needs, in the same fare class as my original purchase, even with comparatively insignificant scheduled changes on their part. Some other airlines are just as accommodating, while some others aren't so accommodating.

I thought I would have a fight on my hands, it was toooo easy. They were upfront about the policy, 90 minute change in schedule, they will also move the airport departure by 100 miles, so we were able to secure a much closer airport, the fare was posted last night as 565 each, we bought the tickets and were going to fly Miami, as this is where the low fare was, at 420 a person,so in the end we lucked out, as they changed their schedule and we got the first choice airport for 420instead of 565

Archived