Victory #9272

jjamiestar

My wife and I were in room 9272 in October. I will look for a photo of the room. I had to respond, because that room is perfect. I am convinced that it is the best location on the ship. It is right off the elevators, and on the floor with most of the action. Even though the action is on this floor, it is peaceful. The balcony has great views of just about every port. It is most definitely the right side of the ship. You will have a great time, and you will love your room choice!

My wife and I were in room 9272 in October. I will look for a photo of the room. I had to respond, because that room is perfect. I am convinced that it is the best location on the ship. It is right off the elevators, and on the floor with most of the action. Even though the action is on this floor, it is peaceful. The balcony has great views of just about every port. It is most definitely the right side of the ship. You will have a great time, and you will love your room choice!

Thank you so much! We couldn't be more jazzed.

I checked the web site http://www.********************/ and that room doesn't have pics. Sorry, but you could help the web site by taking pics and uploading them. Its a new site with a lot of pics of rooms for people like yourself looking for there room online before they go. I know some people from these boards upload their room pics on ********************. Just a thought......see if the web page has a pic of the same catorgory room as yours and that may give you an idea of what to expect. Good luck and have fun on the cruise!

Have to edit this because it won't put up the web page. W W W. cruiselinerooms. Com.

I'm sure y'all can figure out the web page address.

Edited by lsu_tigger

• 3 years later...
We had 9274, right next door. What do you want to know?

How was this room? We will be staying in this cabin in a few weeks with 5 people. How was the balcony with noise? Thanks for any info!

We stayed in #9268 last September and LOVED the location! So close to the elevators and so convenient to the food and pools. Didn't hear any noise at all during the cruise . My mom and I are sailing on the Freedom this year and booked #9266 (9268 was taken) since we loved it so much :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app