Which RCL ship from a Disney perspective?

Page4

Hi Guys, We have been on the Disney Wonder once and want to try RCL. Due to my business its hard to get away for more than 5 days so I guess we will have to try one of RCL's smaller ships. I know the bigger, newer ships do 7 days or so.

Which ship would be a good comparison or better than DCL's Wonder? I live in FL. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Page4, you may want to ask your question on the RCCL thread. Many have done DCL & RCCL and they will certainly have a lot of information on the older ships.

I took your advice and posted over there. Hopefully I'll get responses from people that have done DCL.

I have sailed on DCL 4 times with my family, and have been on Monarch of the Seas and Freedom of the Seas. If you're looking for a cruise that is shorter than 7 nights, I would suggest looking into the Vogager class ships. I know Navigator of the Seas is currently sailing from Port Everglades (not sure for how long, though. I believe it's going to the Med sometime next year). Also look into Liberty of the Seas, which occasionally does a some 6 night cruises, which are a little more than you indicated you wanted, but will give you a few more things that the Voyager class doesn't (Flow Rider being the most notable).

Archived