Riedel Workshop

mahlerlover

I know I have read it before but cannot find the thread.

Is this Workshop worth the cost and do they ship the glasses to your home after?

Going on Century again (5th time) next Saturday

Hi, yes it worth every penny! I have done the workshop twice so I would have 2 sets of the glasses. People will tell you you can get the glasses at Target but you cannot. The ship has the Vinum series and the prices on line are the same on the ship. You won't want to drink wine from regular wine glasses again! They will ship them if you don't want to carry them off. Happy wine drinking, Jill

My DH attended on the Solstice and very much enjoyed it. The box with 4 glasses was delivered to our stateroom and we transported it home. Don't know if they will ship it; did not ask as we live in the FLL area.

The seminar is very well priced. We have not been able to find the same set of glasses-Vinum Tasting Set-for less than the cost of the seminar.

Absolutely worth it. We just did the class on the Millennium Trans-Canal cruise in September.....they give you a voucher and when you get home you go online and provide the voucher info and the glasses come in a week or so. It is a fun and informative event.

We found it well worth the $87. We've enjoyed Riedel stemware at home and in restaurants but never realized how the SAME wine tastes differently when tasted from different glasses. Amazing how a Chardonnay tasted differently in a Riedel Bordeaux glass than in a Riedel Chardonnay glass! X provided us with an internet code and we simply logged in when we got home and had the four Riedel glasses shipped to us in Denver. Here's a great three minute video discussing Riedel on X that I found on You-Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/celebritycruises#p/c/3E03BE48733A885C/5/UBVpRWRsvfU

Archived