Has anyone did Damien and Patrick tour in Bora Bora?

cindygad

We just came back and had an excursion with Damien. We loved it..but I know alot of people from our cruise cc took Patricks and thought it was great too.

We met Damien on the pier the time of our excursion (which was 1:00), and he had Julian with him who was going to be our guide.

There were 4 of us booked, ( can be up to 9)as we were standing and talking to him another guy came up to his table and asked if he had any availability the next day..he said he hadn't as he was already booked...so the guy walked away. He then said to Julian..get going so it is just the 4 of them.

So off we went. He had a very nice speed boat..no cover..but it was great.

He took us all around Bora Bora's lagoons...to a motu where we swam and snorkeled...then to the coral garden where he took my husband snorkeling..1 on 1.. the three of us stayed on the boat.

We saw the stingrays, but did not feed them..also you do not go to feed sharks..I think you do both of that on Patricks.

He served juice and coconut on the boat...I know Patricks is more active (?) but its just depends what you are looking for.

So many of the tours are so similar..that we enjoyed the relaxing aspect of this one immensly. Just depends on what you are looking for that day.

He helped us take beautiful pictures, and circled the Royal and took our pictures in front of it.

It was the best excursion we took.

I'm sure you will love both, like I said its what you feel like doing.

You really can't go wrong with either.

PS. Julian was great.

Archived