CARNIVAL DREAM: Eastern Carribean, Sept 10th, 2011

TvTech6

Hey Mike, Welcome aboard the role call. I've been on the other roll call as well on and off when I get a chance. There are actually 5 of us traveling. Patrick don't forget about Peter! LOL Rememeber, he is booked also also, just not on CC.

49 days to go and man I need it now. Just had a real bad week at work and an awful fishing trip this week. NO FISH for anyone on the boat at all.. :eek: Does that could as a cruise if I was on a boat on the water?

Hey Mike, Welcome aboard the role call. I've been on the other roll call as well on and off when I get a chance. There are actually 5 of us traveling. Patrick don't forget about Peter! LOL Rememeber, he is booked also also, just not on CC.

49 days to go and man I need it now. Just had a real bad week at work and an awful fishing trip this week. NO FISH for anyone on the boat at all.. :eek: Does that could as a cruise if I was on a boat on the water?

ahhh ... when I said 4 ... I was just refering to: 4 of us met last year on another cruise, and are going again. But yes, there are 5 of us traveling.

Still was hoping some of the others would suddenly join us.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
29 days!

just about time to start making my packing list, printing documents and digging out the luggage.

4 weeks and i'll be landing in fl spending the day at universal before the cruise.

set sail in 18 days ... I can feel the excitement in the air !!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
HI GUYS! Shew I almost freaked when I saw there was an actual g&l roll call! I've been replying on the other big roll call for this cruise for about a week and was hoping real bad Andrew and I wouldnt be the only ones! Haha! I shoulda known better.

My name is mike. I'm 31. This is gonna be my very first ever cruise and I'm about to drive everyone crazy at work talking about it. My partner is Andrew, 35. We're flying in on the 9th and staying at the Orlando World Center. As for the cruise, we're getting to the port very early, and we have a guaranteed balcony but haven't been assigned yet. We haven't booked any excursions either, mainly just to save money and time for the beaches. But we want to see the planes land at the famous beach on ST Maarten.

Anyway, thanks for your posts... They help me see what I'm in for. If there are any things I should know about please fill me in. :)

Thanks--Mike (and Andrew)

Howdy Guys ... hope your trip home was a smooth one. It was a pleasure meeting both of you. I had a great time. We are already looking at another cruise in 2012. Oct 28th out of Fort Lauderdale. 6 Nights on Carnival Freedom. I never did get your last name, so I can't look for you on Facebook ... so I gave you mine ... look for us. We will keep you updated as we get ready to book. I will also give you the name of our PVP that we use, so that we all get linked, and at the same table in the dining room. I have already locked in the week off at work. Peter should be all set in a few weeks.

Patrick

Archived