What kind of beer does Carnival Legend serve on board

PATRIOTSRULE

Just wondering what kind of beer the Legend has on board. Thinking about bringing my own but don't want to stand out, out by the pool. Any hints out there on how to get it on board. Do they really do a complete search in your checked luggage. My wife, me and the two kids are going. Does each person get to bring a certain amout of softs drinks or wine? Any suggestions? Should we just bring 4 water bottles and drink the ships water and bring our own other drinks?

Just wondering what kind of beer the Legend has on board. Thinking about bringing my own but don't want to stand out, out by the pool. Any hints out there on how to get it on board. Do they really do a complete search in your checked luggage. My wife, me and the two kids are going. Does each person get to bring a certain amout of softs drinks or wine? Any suggestions? Should we just bring 4 water bottles and drink the ships water and bring our own other drinks?

Allowed - 12 soft drinks or water pp, 1 bottle wine pp of age

Not allowed - beer and hard stuff, they do xray the luggage and if found you lose it until the last night (if it is in original bottles, if in other bottles like mouthwash or rum runners it get thrown out) of the cruise but some gets thru undetected

Archived