Wind - At Sea Days

Marshmelo

I for one love sea days, and have never felt bored.

If nothing else, find a quiet corner, sit/read/people watch.

If that is not your style, pcik and choose between the many activities listed in the ship's daily paper.

• 2 weeks later...

i recently sailed on the wind for 10 days and preferred the days at sea. our trip to fanning island was cancelled due to a medical emergency (had to turn around). there are so many things to do! my parents and grandmother enjoyed the craft classes, dance classes and lectures, but i spend the majority of my time on the deck in the sun meeting new and interesting people! days at port, i actually felt like i missed the down time at sea! i will warn you that is was very rough water when we started to head toward fanning and i was told that it would only get worse. it was very difficut to walk down the halls or on deck-especially in heels!

don't worry about looking for things to do on your sea days! there are many many options!

have fun and "hang loose"!

• 3 weeks later...

Nebraskanative,

I don't know when you cruised, but on our trip to Fanning Island, we had no rough waters at all. Perhaps we were fortunate, or perhaps there was a weather cell that caused the rough seas. We thoroughly enjoyed the sea days, just relaxing, reading, etc. The rest of the days in port were so busy it was nice to just sit for a while.

Dee

Archived