Dawn CD Nov/Dec 2010?

IWORK2CRUISE

Hi!

I have read good things about Matt Baker. I have also read that he is now on vacation.

We sail 11/28. Who knows who the CD is?

Thanks!

On the Nov.5th cruise and the CD is Karen Mayberry.We thought she was good.She was around the ship alot and we found her very approachable.The entertainment on the ship was great and if you enjoy listening to music it is all over the ship.Think DH and I meet you and your DH on the Pearl a few years ago.Enjoy your cruise!

On the Nov.5th cruise and the CD is Karen Mayberry.We thought she was good.She was around the ship alot and we found her very approachable.The entertainment on the ship was great and if you enjoy listening to music it is all over the ship.Think DH and I meet you and your DH on the Pearl a few years ago.Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks! And, yes we do remember you, Karen and Barrie. We had a nice dinner together.

Hope all is well with you.

Glad to hear that you are still cruising.

Patti

Hi Patti,

Yes I remember the dinner;I believe you had beef wellington which you really enjoyed.You and John have a fantastic cruise.Maybe we'll run into you again on a cruise.All the best.

Karen

Archived