Satellite TV on Seabourn?

Focused1

I am considering a cruise on the Seabourn Odyssey next year. Having recently sailed on Silversea's new ship, Silver Spirit and also the Silver Shadow, I was impressed by the scope of the Satellite TV news channel offerings including Fox News. Can anyone tell me if Seabourn offers the same??

Kathyjoy,

Yes they do.

But I never ever choose a cruise ship for whats on the telly-better things to do and see.

If I do listen to the news its always the BBC. I have in the USA watched Fox and CNN but far too sanitized .

Kind regards

Tony

Fox News?

Yes, there is lots of that- even in areas of the mid-Atlantic and South Pacific that no other satellite network delivers their programs on Seabourn ships. It seems to me that the Murdock organization is ensuring that his version of news is readily available to the faithful Americans comprising his audience. It is a shame that non-profit providers of arguably more sophisticated and unbiased truly global news networks such as the BBC do not employ that same model. If they did we would have more choice- all of the time!

Archived