Holland limo company liquor stop?

dis2cruise

Haven't used that shuttle compnay. But... if you are talking about stopping on the way to the hotel, if you are the only passengers, you can work something out with the driver and tip accordingly.

If there are others in the van with you, you would all have to be in agreement to stop as it wouldn't be fair to those anxious to get to their hotel to wait as you go shopping.;)

You could also call and see what they offer for an upcharge.

Haven't used that shuttle compnay. But... if you are talking about stopping on the way to the hotel, if you are the only passengers, you can work something out with the driver and tip accordingly.

If there are others in the van with you, you would all have to be in agreement to stop as it wouldn't be fair to those anxious to get to their hotel to wait as you go shopping.;)

You could also call and see what they offer for an upcharge.

We are a party of 6 and have the limo to ourselves so that part is ok...the price the limo company quoted us includes the tip but of course we would tip a little more for the inconvenience :)

Since you'll be one party, I would think you could ask for a 15 min stop without too much trouble. ;)

We'll be at the Riverside in Jan. and plan to walk the couple blocks or so to the CVS. But I'm only interested in a couple bottles of wine, no liquor. And I'm not too picky with the wine I carry on.

We are a party of 6 and have the limo to ourselves so that part is ok...the price the limo company quoted us includes the tip but of course we would tip a little more for the inconvenience :)

We've used Holland Limo several times. They are great! I don't think the driver would mind at all if you stop at Total Wine and pick up some wine. You might want to go online and place your order ahead of time and they will have it packed and ready to go for you!

Jo-Ann

We've used Holland Limo several times. They are great! I don't think the driver would mind at all if you stop at Total Wine and pick up some wine. You might want to go online and place your order ahead of time and they will have it packed and ready to go for you!

Jo-Ann

That's a great idea Do you think I should call holland and ask before we order?

Archived