Ocean Princess Bathroom

ckl001

Just a quick question about Ocean Princess, so I hope someone can answer it. I have booked a full suite (Owners Suite) and was wondering if there is a seperate shower cubicle or if the shower is situated in the Bath.

thanks

Chez

The owner's suites on the smaller ships have a deep jacuzzi style tub/shower combination, they do not have a seperate shower. And just an FYI, the mini suites have a smaller tub/shower combination, no seperate shower there either.

A picture is worth a thousand words, so here is one of the OS bathrooms (which would be identical to the Ocean).

2339422940046132864S500x500Q85.jpg

Thanks for the replies. I was questioning as I am taking my father with me and he will be 86. I also remember reading on another thread that full suites have access to the spa showers. Is this correct? as this could be a option for my father if the bath is too deep for him.

Chez

I have read on another site a review from someone who stayed in a deck 7 owners suite and they said it had a separate shower. When questioned they said that when the ship belonged to Renaissance the deck 7 owners suites were a higher category than decks 6 and 8. I have been unable to verify if this is correct.

I have read on another site a review from someone who stayed in a deck 7 owners suite and they said it had a separate shower. When questioned they said that when the ship belonged to Renaissance the deck 7 owners suites were a higher category than decks 6 and 8. I have been unable to verify if this is correct.

I have never heard of that before, but then we are always on deck 6. But with the balcony on Deck 6 being the largest of all the owner's suites, I would doubt that deck 7 would be a higher category, even back when the ship sailed for Renaissance. I guess it's possible, but I have to admit, I have not heard of it before.

I do have a friend that is in one of the deck 7 owners suites on our cruise in February, and I will check at that time and let you know if it's true or not. But my guess, it's not. But will let you know when we return. ;)

7119 has a combination tub/shower.

Thanks, will now take that off my list ot things to do onboard in February. I didn't figure that deck 7 was any different than the others, but I could not speak from experience in actually visiting a deck 7 OS suite. This goes to show that there are times you can not believe everything you read on the internet. lol

Isn't it amazing that someone could spend two weeks in a cabin and make the mistake of thinking the shower is separate. Someone who has been on too many cruises I think!

Or they never actually sailed in that cabin and were going by what the suites on the larger ships offer. ;) Sometimes I can be a huge skeptic when it comes to the internet and posts made by some. lol

Archived