Big news!!!! Finally!!!!!

TEXASMUNK

Those of us that have learned to love ADULT DAY CARE AT NIGHT on Rhapsody and Voyager over the years will find this news GREAT!

Derek Lewis is getting married!!!! YUP!!!! He is gonna do it onboard either Mariner or Voyager!!!!

In his own words........

Big News:

Patty and I are getting hitched after over 5 years! She puts up with my career at sea - and we are hoping that you and anyone else who has enjoyed my work will attend.

It will be either the Mariner out of Galveston on Feb 19, 2012 7 day cruise

or

Voyager out of New Orleans Feb 18, 2012

Both cruises have same itineray Jamaica, Grand Cayman Cozumel

Ship to be determined in 5 months or so but week is set for sure.

If you are not familiar with Derek's show, he is a standnign room only nightly performance on Voyager this winter out of Galveston! A do not miss evening!!!

Congrats Derek

He invites your comments! go to facebook /fiveminuteparty

Note to moderators: Derek asked me to post, so pls do not delete..he has developed a very large loyal fan base that makes Galveston a first choice departure point for RCI.

That's wonderful! I hope to spend some time at Adult Day Care on our Voyager cruise. Maybe I'll being him a wedding present. How do salt shakers sound?

Derek is on the ocean all the time. He probably wants nothing to do with "salt". :p

Start bringing Derek a salt shaker on all our cruises before he is married!

We have known him since he first appeared on the scene with Rhapsody...He is a key reason Rhapsody and Voyager are so darn popular!

And, besides be a great entertainer, he is a really great guy!

I'm in The Valley. I'm heading for Mexico in a couple of weeks to see my dentist. I'll pickup some Mexican salt shakers.

"Where's the salt? Where's the salt?"

I don't sail until January 2, so if we do bring him salt shakers, somebody tell him that it was Janet from The Valley's idea.

I wonder if he still has the shaker balls that say "been there, done that, bought the tee shirt" that I gave him a couple of years ago?

Archived