Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studios Express Service Inquires

hskillet79

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had experience with this excursion. I would like to know if they have a specific time they're picking up and dropping off guests.

Also, which theme park will they stop at first.

I'm planning to go to Universal Studio and I would like to stay there until 7PM. The boat leaves at 10PM.

Thanks,

I would love some answers to these questions also. I posted the same question on the Enchantment Christmas cruise and, so far, no answer. The last time we went to Disney World out of Port Canaveral, we rented a car - which worked out fine - but using the ship excursion might be easier. Please - anyone who has done this - chime in! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Explorer last Thanksgiving, and you pay for the shuttle service to the park (WDW), and then buy the park tickets when you get there. The ship did not sell park tickets, just the shuttle to get to the park. . The bus/shuttle parks at the Main Transportation Center (WDW), so you can buy tickets to any Disney park there, and then grab the monoraol to which park you want to go to.

Hi sjcruiser, does the shuttle service pick you up at a specific time? Because I want to leave the port as soon as possible and get picked up from the park as late as possible. My main concern is to spend as much time in universal studio as I can. Please let me know if there's a specific schedule for the shuttle. Our port time is 10AM and 10PM.

Thanks in advance.

We were on the Explorer last Thanksgiving, and you pay for the shuttle service to the park (WDW), and then buy the park tickets when you get there. The ship did not sell park tickets, just the shuttle to get to the park. . The bus/shuttle parks at the Main Transportation Center (WDW), so you can buy tickets to any Disney park there, and then grab the monoraol to which park you want to go to.

The Monorail only services two parks, Magic Kingdom and Epcot Center. Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom are serviced by complimentary bus service.

I would love some answers to these questions also. I posted the same question on the Enchantment Christmas cruise and, so far, no answer. The last time we went to Disney World out of Port Canaveral, we rented a car - which worked out fine - but using the ship excursion might be easier. Please - anyone who has done this - chime in! Thanks

We're doing this itinerary too next month and are thinking about renting a car. Which company did you use and were you able to get back to the pier after without a problem?

Archived