Dawn Owners Suite (from an upsell)

IWORK2CRUISE

WOW! We are super excited as we got the call today for an upsell from a Penthouse suite to an Owners suite.

In our case there is even more to the story. We decided last month that we could squeeze in one more trip because it is my 50th b-day. We checked and found a great deal on an inside cabin.

Fast forward to last weekend when my family members upgraded us to a Penthouse suite as my b-day gift. Big surprise!

So, getting the call today was even more amazing.

We may not have another opportunity for an Owners suite ao we took it right away.

It seems that the suite comes with 3 bottles of alcohol and we don't drink much hard liquor. Has anyone ever been able to "trade" and have beer instead of liquor?

Thanks!

We booked an Owners Suite for the 10/10/10 repositioning cruise, and I am sure you will enjoy it. The crew is without a doubt, the best on any NCL ship.

We do not drink alcohol any longer, so we traded it for non alcoholic wine. The answer is yes, you can trade it for beer, but don't expect a whole lot of it.

Have a great time and tell Hugo, Al and Donna sent our best.

Al

Congratulations and Happy Birthday! That is so amazing that you started out in an inside and are now in the OS-it's an amazing room. We were in it in May. There is a DVD player but no bose sound system so bring your ipod docking station if you like that stuff. On previous trips, we could have traded out wine for the liquor so that, along with beer per the other posters, is an option. If you have Das as your butler you will be in excellent hands...if you don't I am sure you will still be in excellent hands!

The crew is just amazing. Have loved all of our NCL cruises but there is just something so very special about the Dawn crew.

Have a great cruise...let us know if you have any more questions.

Coffeecat

Wow,that's great news.You'll think you died and went to heaven when you see your suite! Also happy 50th. When you go to Cagney's, there's a wonderful waitress there at breakfast and lunch. Her name is Via Toral and she is super.Could you tell her Karen and Barrie say "hi"?Thanks.Enjoy your cruise!

Karen

Archived