water on the Legend

PATRIOTSRULE

Cruise ship water uses the same filtering systems as bottled water distributors and is as good... Refill using the sink tap in your cabin... There is an ice bucket in your cabin which the stewards refill twice daily... Yes there is a small cooler in your cabin, large enough for soda bottles and cans, not large enough for a pitcher...

Cruise ship water uses the same filtering systems as bottled water distributors and is as good... Refill using the sink tap in your cabin... There is an ice bucket in your cabin which the stewards refill twice daily... Yes there is a small cooler in your cabin, large enough for soda bottles and cans, not large enough for a pitcher...

Agree about the water. There are a lot of threads where people decide to buy bottled water...but mostly the water is good. It's not always cold though. I think this leads a lot of people to buy water. For me, I use the ice and refill from the tap...

Is the water on the ship anygood? Do you go to the bar to get your water bottled refilled. What about keeping ice in the room. Do we need to bring a small cooler? Are there any refrigerators in the rooms?

You can refill at the drink stations in the Lido restaurant. The room steward will keep the ice bucket filled. Cabins have a mini-bar that you can use, but calling it a fridge is stretching the imagination.

Is the water on the ship anygood? Do you go to the bar to get your water bottled refilled. What about keeping ice in the room. Do we need to bring a small cooler? Are there any refrigerators in the rooms?

There's a small ice bucket in every room that the steward fills with ice each evening. You can refill a water bottle on the Lido Deck from either water fountains or stations. I prefer to just drink the large bottle of water provided in the room. For $3.21, I don't have to give up my carry on status by hauling around two sixpacks of water bottles.

I'm a big water fan and the water on Legend is fine. I refill my insulated water bottle at the Lido buffet. If you feel you will want alot of ice (aside from the ice bucket they fill in your room), you can always bring a collapsible soft-sided cooler and ask your steward to keep it filled with ice.

Archived