Cab for seven and a scooter

boomonster

I was just trying to see if I needed to set something up for our upcoming trip. There will be 5 adults and 2 kids plus my MIL scooter. Will they have cabs there that willl be able to take us all together .The scooter can be disassembled into 3 pieces but much easier to keep it whole. Do they charge extra? Heading to Paradise Beach (first time) any idea on price? While I'm asking what about setting one up from airport to Intercontinental in Miami ? Thought maybe someone would know both answers . Thanks

I did see vans that are used as taxis when we were there, so probably not a problem. I believe they charge different rates for different # of passengers, if I remember correctly. (1-4 pax is one price, 6-8 is higher, etc). The taxi rate to Paradise was $15 for 1-4 pax, I think. Paradise is very nice...the kids will love it!

As far as Intercontinental goes, do they provide a shuttle from the airport? Many hotels do. I would talk to them first and even if they don't have a shuttle, they can probably advise you about if you need to do anything special for a taxi. We got a shuttle when we landed there because there was a large number of us...easier just to book it ahead.

Archived