Eurodam Review 13-20 November sailing

madcat444

Thanks for the review of the horseback riding at HMC. Hubby & I will be doing this excursion in March! :D

Did you by any chance go to Jack's Shack in Grand Turk?

hi canadarocks. just off the same cruise as madcat and we did go to jacks shack. had a great time! i had read about it on grand turk board here and we found it perfect! great beach bar with STRONG drinks. i swam with tofer- the owners diving little dog! was not crowded, good food, plenty of beach area, chairs and umbrellas for cheap rental, even some of the crew were there. for us, it was far superior to the supercommercial margarittaville! becky

hi canadarocks. just off the same cruise as madcat and we did go to jacks shack. had a great time! i had read about it on grand turk board here and we found it perfect! great beach bar with STRONG drinks. i swam with tofer- the owners diving little dog! was not crowded, good food, plenty of beach area, chairs and umbrellas for cheap rental, even some of the crew were there. for us, it was far superior to the supercommercial margarittaville! becky

Awesome! To get to Jack's do you just head to the left, past Margaritaville? :confused:

Thanks.:D

Awesome! To get to Jack's do you just head to the left, past Margaritaville? :confused:

Thanks.:D

yes. we actually had rented a golfcart so had to exit cruise center and go on road. but i think you can just walk down beach to left of cruise center and get there quickly. check on gran turk board and they can better direct you.

canadarocks....hi, yes you're right, just head on past Margaretaville to get to Jack's Shack :-)

Hope you enjoy the horseriding on HMC. I thought it was awesome esp. considering I'd never been on a horse in my life, well with the possible exception of donkey rides on the beach as an rugrat!

Beckylynn...did you have fun on the cruise and what did you/did not enjoy? Sorry I missed the meet up but didn't get the message that it had changed to later in the day til I got back home :(

Did you happen to encounter the ice cream guys in the Lido? :mad:

Hi Madcat444

I enjoyed reading your review. Sounds like over-all, it was a good experience. I'll be boarding the Eurodam this Saturday! Can't wait!

Maybe the party-pooper working the ice-cream will be a good incentive for me to keep away and keep my sugar/calorie counts normal. :D

MovingForward......hope you have a great time and I'm sure you will :)

Don't let the ice cream guys put you off, intact I think I made it my mission to piss them off by appearing numerous times a day demanding more ice cream in various flavors!! Hehe

Let me know how you get on, you're travelling solo if I remember correctly?

Archived