Booking next cruise on board.

What are the advantages of booking your next cruise while on board. Do you get OBC...Thanks

You must be a Crown & Anchor Member in order to receive any benefits when booking on board. If you are not a member, you can sign up while on a cruise prior to booking a future cruise.

When booking on board you will get an OBC that is determined by the length of the cruise....

OBC From Booking On Board

$25 for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100 for sailings of 6-9 nights

$150 for sailings of 10-14 nights

$200 for sailings of 15+ nights

Plus you will also have a reduced deposit of $100pp with no further money due until final payment date.

Yes, OBC. I know it is $25 if you book a 3 to 5 day cruise and $100 for a 7 day cruise.

You must be a Crown & Anchor Member in order to receive any benefits when booking on board. If you are not a member, you can sign up while on a cruise prior to booking a future cruise.

When booking on board you will get an OBC that is determined by the length of the cruise....

OBC From Booking On Board

$25 for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100 for sailings of 6-9 nights

$150 for sailings of 10-14 nights

$200 for sailings of 15+ nights

Plus you will also have a reduced deposit of $100pp with no further money due until final payment date.

I can't believe how they have "cheaped out" on the short cruises! $25! sheesh. And most cruisers don't get a suite, so they aren't going to combine it with the balcony discount. And we can't combine it with the stockholder's OBC. (this is the reason that I want RC to give US the choice of "any two" benefits.)

One of the best reasons to book a cruise while on a cruise:

Prevention of PCSD: Post Cruise Stress Disorder, which results from not have any cruises booked.

:D

I agree! We tried to pick a transatlantic for 2011 while on our last cruise but settled for 2 next cruise bookings (or whatever they call them now.) At least we can plan now knowing we'll get a minimum $100 obc.

The other advantage to booking a next cruise is that you receive two certificates to pass on to friends or family to join you on the cruise for the same deal! Our daughter just used one on our Thanksgiving cruise. No fuss no muss! Just tell the TA your N/C number and he/she gets the OBC applied to your invoice.

I can't believe how they have "cheaped out" on the short cruises! $25! sheesh. And most cruisers don't get a suite, so they aren't going to combine it with the balcony discount. And we can't combine it with the stockholder's OBC. (this is the reason that I want RC to give US the choice of "any two" benefits.)

I agree. I just scheduled my first 5 day cruise and used a next cruise certificate. I was shocked to find out it was only good for $25 OBC:(

You want to make an appointment with the Loyalty & Cruise Sales Manager. Just check the Daily Cruise Compass for her/his hours of operation

So, basically, we make appointment and put down $100 pp for deposit and we get a $100 OBC for our next cruise! I remember when it first came out, that the ambassador was really busy, so we just blew it off. Thanks again!

So, basically, we make appointment and put down $100 pp for deposit and we get a $100 OBC for our next cruise! I remember when it first came out, that the ambassador was really busy, so we just blew it off. Thanks again!

You're welcome. Try to make that appointment early on in the cruise as they are not as busy on day 2 or 3 as they are on day 5 and 6.:)

Archived