Best place for snorkeling in Roatan?

joycruise

We enjoyed a great day of snorkeling with Upachaya on Nov 23rd. We had just six of us on the boat. Great equipment. Lots of fun. Great lunch. The snorkeling was excellent and we are certified divers. Great dive locations just out a little ways from the doc. Flat water. Great visibility. Never saw anyone else or other boats. Just our little group. The dive guide takes you around and shows you all the creatures. Rays, lobsters, lion fish. The largest puffer fish I have ever seen. Great trip. Very clean and top rate. No rushing. Very comfortable and enjoyable.

Much better then any other snorkel trip I have ever gone on and I have taken a lot of trips. The lovely driver even took us shopping on the way back to the ship so we could pick up gifts, beer and rum!

We enjoyed a great day of snorkeling with Upachaya on Nov 23rd. We had just six of us on the boat. Great equipment. Lots of fun. Great lunch. The snorkeling was excellent and we are certified divers. Great dive locations just out a little ways from the doc. Flat water. Great visibility. Never saw anyone else or other boats. Just our little group. The dive guide takes you around and shows you all the creatures. Rays, lobsters, lion fish. The largest puffer fish I have ever seen. Great trip. Very clean and top rate. No rushing. Very comfortable and enjoyable.

Much better then any other snorkel trip I have ever gone on and I have taken a lot of trips. The lovely driver even took us shopping on the way back to the ship so we could pick up gifts, beer and rum!

We also snorkeled with Upachaya this past October and totally agree with jjsinc! We did not experience flat water as there was some rainy weather about that day. The dive guide is very informative and as mentioned makes sure you see lots of cool creatures, some of which he lets you hold if you want to. Great experience! check them out at http://www.upachaya.com/snorkeltour/

Our driver did not offer to take us shopping but it was pouring rain on our way back so it wasn't very conducive to that option. Good luck!

Archived