Platinum Gift on Dream

mississauga

As reported from someone last week on the Glory, the gift is 4 coupons for 4 cans of soda per Platinum guest. Asked at a bar on Lido aft this morning if water can be substitued as both water and soda cost $1.95 each and was told no. When I told her Guests Services said yes, she called to her supervisor and gave me water.

Using free wifi from Paradise Beach in Cozumel so if you have any questions, I won't be able to answer until next time I have internet in one of the ports.

As reported from someone last week on the Glory, the gift is 4 coupons for 4 cans of soda per Platinum guest. Asked at a bar on Lido aft this morning if water can be substitued as both water and soda cost $1.95 each and was told no. When I told her Guests Services said yes, she called to her supervisor and gave me water.

Using free wifi from Paradise Beach in Cozumel so if you have any questions, I won't be able to answer until next time I have internet in one of the ports.

How cheap can Crnival really go?? this is truly pathetic.:mad:

How cheap can Crnival really go?? this is truly pathetic.:mad:

Agree. Will try and find out if it is temporary or the new gift. We just got it delivered last night so didn't have a chance to ask any one this morning before getting off in Cozumel for the day.

A change of freebies has been reported on two ships, both reports listed different gifts. It is not fleet wide, so no reason to get all fired up about it at this time. John H. is having a meeting with the beards in Miami tomorrow and Platinum issues are on the agenda. When he was asked about the rumored gift changes he said that he had heard nothing but will certainly bring it up during the meetings. So relax, take a couple of deep breaths and wait to see what John has to say about in the next few days.

It is not fleet wide,

It doesn't matter if it's fleet wide or if it's permanent. The folks who recieved this crappy gift have every right to feel insulted and slighted. Because they were.

CCL has many items available on their ships that would have made better, and less insulting, gifts for their most loyal customers.

4 coupons for 4 cans each totaling 16? or just 4 cans total?

Either way, I would rather this than a frame. This is $8 of drinks on board vs a $10 frame that we don't need a bunch of. No problem here....I'll take any perks they are willing to give. I traveled without them on cruises 1-9, so anything beyond that is great.

Archived