Website glitch - booked cruise not recognized??

kerrytens

I was wondering if anyone else is having any issues with NCL's website right now (or recently), in particular viewing booked cruises?? I've been booked for months now and have viewed my booking many times online but this weekend when I went in to take a look, the website informed me that I have nothing currently booked.

A quick email to my TA, he assured me when he views my booking within some TA site that it indeed is there and valid. He suggested I wait until today and try again but no change. I will tell him again as he asked me to let him know but if this is something that does happen from time to time, I won't bother him. I'll just patiently wait it out ... even though I tend not to be the most patient soul:o

Any help will be appreciated!

We have fully paid reservations, booked through my PCC, yet somehow the website glitched and I become nobody, with no reservations at all. Tech support cleared it up rapidly. Check your Latitudes number against the one listed on the website. Is it the same one? Somehow, I was issued a new number, making me a first time cruiser (I'm really a Platinum). Maybe this happened to you too.

Fret not. It's fixable.

Archived