Epic Photo Quesiton - CD available?

lyssa13

I was just looking through someone's cruise dailies from their recent Epic sailing and it mentions:

"Photo Gallery" - First to NCL. Take as many pictures as you can this cruise and get them all on CD as high resolution images, all for one package price."

Has anyone done this? And what was the cost? Sounds amazing to me..I'd rather have the pictures on my computer and print them out as I choose - especially if it's more economical than being forced to pick 2 or 3 pictures you like.

Thanks!

we just got off the epic and did this.

The cost is 349, they give you a coupon the first day which brings the cost down to $299.

They use a face recognition program, so anyone in your cabin who appears in a picture, will show up in your folio, even if with other people You put your key card into a kisok and then your pics show up. You can choose purchase cd from the kiosk and your cd is ready fot you to pick on on the last day.

All pictures taken throughout the ship ( ice bar, gangway, portrait, etc) are included.

We had over 70 pictures on our cd.

It is expensive, but as long as you make sure you get them to take as many pictures of you as they can, it is very worth it.

The only thing i did not like about it is, when you look at the actual hard copy pictures, they put a nice background on them with the date, location and ship name, you do not get this on the cd.

If you plan on getting the CD, go out of your way to get pictures taken everywhere. Otherwise it's not worth it as that obscene price. Also, most photographers will ask for your card to identify you. If not, they will use facial recognition to identify you and your room.

• 1 month later...

There is just my husband and I in our cabin, but we are travelling with a group of 29 people, my kids and grandkids, for our 50th anniversary. I guess if I am in any of their pictures that would count for me, but what if they took pictures of my daughters family, could that go in my cd?

Archived