mariner, Jan 11, FLL-Lima weather

old grump

Don't think most of us will get our travel docs until next week. Well, I received an answer from our TA and they do not include a day room/hospitality room. I am quite surprised and disappointed for those of you staying in Lima on the last day (we're leaving the night before). Guess things are different in Lima than they were in Rio.

This is a correction to my previous post. My TA spoke with Regent and learned that there will be a day room available for guests with late flights (this is not Regent's typical policy. . . . so, they double checked). This should make it easy to store your luggage! You may want to have your private guide pick you up at the hotel after your luggage is dropped off:)

Wow, we have had ours almost 4 weeks.

somebody else was doc dancing too.....hmmm, who was that???,:confused:

oh yes CINDY!!!

my ta said Regent told them the docs would be here next week and wasn't this a WEATHER thread?? :p

somebody else was doc dancing too.....hmmm, who was that???,:confused:

oh yes CINDY!!!

my ta said Regent told them the docs would be here next week and wasn't this a WEATHER thread?? :p

I'm almost afraid to look at the weather. But, will definitely check it and post a week or so before we leave.

Think there will be a lot of dancing next week (doc dancing):D

That would be just like us!! ;) :p

In the meantime, I keep the ship tracker/weather map active at all times so I can look at what is currently going on with the water temps and air temps....plus I can keep an eye on the Mariner as she gets closer to picking me up!! :D

http://www.sailwx.info/wxobs/airtemp.phtml

Archived