Carnival cruiser with a few Holland America questions?

w8ing2cruz

If you have never sailed on HAL, but have sailed on another Carnival owned line, contact HAL Mariner department by email (found on HAL website ) or call and give them your criuse history (loyality #) with the other Carnival line and you will be given a Mariner # and become a One Star Mariner before you ever sail on HAL and will be entitled to all perks that come with being a One Star Mariner. There are a few perks, you can find out about them on the HAL website.

Well, as I mentioned in a previous post I did exactly as cwn suggested above and emailed the HAL Mariner department yesterday. Tonight, their response was in my inbox and included Mariner numbers for both myself and my husband as a result of our Carnival sailing this past summer, and a list of the Mariner benefits we should receive on our Veendam cruise:

* Welcome Back Embarkation Lunch in the dining room (from 12:00pm to 1:30pm) as well as a complimentary Mariner Champagne Brunch

* A special collectible gift presented to you on board

* E-version of Mariner Magazine

* Invitations to special sailings hosted by a representative of the Mariner Society

* Special offers on select sailings

* A 50% cruise fare discount on the 3rd/4th guest staying in your stateroom on select sailings

So thanks to all who posted and provided the information on what was available and how to get it.

Archived