Luggage Tags

Elcruzer

I just received an email from NCL to complete my documents online. While doing so I see they have luggage tags to be printed. Did NCL stop sending luggage tags? I know Princess stopped but I prefer getting the stronger ones in the mail and hoped NCL still sent them.:confused:

There are luggage tags at the pier when you board the ship, and thicker luggage tags can be bought at most stores where stationary is sold.

I just print my email luggage tags with thicker paper with my printer. I have even sent blank index cards through my printer. I have even made board games cards for Clue and Monopoly with blank index cards.

But if you asked for paper documents when buying your cruise you will most likely get some proper thicker luggage tags in the mail...

I just received an email from NCL to complete my documents online. While doing so I see they have luggage tags to be printed. Did NCL stop sending luggage tags? I know Princess stopped but I prefer getting the stronger ones in the mail and hoped NCL still sent them.:confused:

NCL sends a welcome package with a brief booklet and some luggage tags that although a kind of paper are practically non-tearable. We used those for our luggage rather than printing out the luggage tags.

Luggage... what luggage :-) We each have a rolling carry-on. That's the beauty of Freestyle cruising! Works well on the airplane too.

We haven't had NCL send us the correct tags in a while (we change cabins last minute usually). We print the paper ones and laminate them at home, but a lot of people here have said that if you print them and follow the directions (do not cut them out, fold where instructed, etc) that they are as strong as the regular ones.

Robin

The last 5 cruises with NCL, most recently in August, we always received the luggage tags in the Welcome Aboard Package sent to us in the mail from NCL. However, I saw luggage tags with the porters at the dock if you don't get them in the mail. :)

We have used the self print tags with other cruiselines but it's less work for me if they send them in the mail:D. And what about people who don't have computers:rolleyes:? I'll wait and see if I receive them in mail before I print.

Archived