Epic balcony deck 13 vs 9

daffodiliaz

Hello. Can anyone provide any insight as to why a deck 13 "family balcony" would be less expensive than a deck 8 or 9 regular balcony? Both would be midship and the deck 13 cabin I booked has one of those larger balconies with the diagonal railing, is not directly under the fitness center, and is not a connecting room. 13145 to be more specific.

Have you seen the Epic Mediterranean fares for May/June? They dropped a lot today, to less than the Pearl to Alaska just a couple years ago. What a deal! :o

Hello. Can anyone provide any insight as to why a deck 13 "family balcony" would be less expensive than a deck 8 or 9 regular balcony? Both would be midship and the deck 13 cabin I booked has one of those larger balconies with the diagonal railing, is not directly under the fitness center, and is not a connecting room. 13145 to be more specific.

Have you seen the Epic Mediterranean fares for May/June? They dropped a lot today, to less than the Pearl to Alaska just a couple years ago. What a deal! :o

Go for deck 13....somethimes these things can't be figured out...it is supply demand and fairy dust........but I just came back fro a cruise and I was in a family balcony on deck 13 and I loved it....close to spa/fitness center and deck 15 which is where all the outer decks things are like pool and water slides and that is also where the buffet is..... and I was right under fitness center and part of spa and I heard nothing.......

Archived