bringing soda and water onboard?

vampiress

i know i saw posts before about this, but my search-fu is lack today.:confused:

i also clicked all over celebrity's website and could not find an answer.

3 questions, can i bring a case of water on board during embarkation in my luggage? my mother likes a specific brand of water.

second question, can we bring a bottle of water with us into the ports. our cruise is hitting rotan and cozomel.

third, i have some nagalene bottles, could i bring those and just "fill up" at the dining room with the drinks all day? thinking about this more for taking into port or when exercising. i just wasn't sure if they were anti-bottle filling

i know i saw posts before about this, but my search-fu is lack today.:confused:

i also clicked all over celebrity's website and could not find an answer.

3 questions, can i bring a case of water on board during embarkation in my luggage? my mother likes a specific brand of water.

second question, can we bring a bottle of water with us into the ports. our cruise is hitting rotan and cozomel.

third, i have some nagalene bottles, could i bring those and just "fill up" at the dining room with the drinks all day? thinking about this more for taking into port or when exercising. i just wasn't sure if they were anti-bottle filling

Our experience is Yes, yes and yes

• 4 weeks later...

Searching on their website, I see nothing that says we cannot bring water or pop (soda) onto the ship. However, I just called them and asked and they said only the 2 bottles of wine deal. He said that they have water and pop on the ship (duh) and so they are not allowed on board. Hmm...what to do, what to do???

Go ahead and take the soft drinks. Celebrity CSR's are notoriously inaccurate, unfortunately. Three calls will likely get you three different answers. I've heard of people being told they cannot bring water or soda aboard, and even that they cannot bring two bottles of wine on board. This January, I had a CSR tell me that, due to the earthquake in Haiti, the Celebrity Xpedition (which only sails the Galapagos Islands) had cancelled their stop in Labadee, Haiti:eek:. If they recently changed the policy, you can bet that there would be several large, vocal threads about it.

We were just given a couple of gifts for christmas, the water bobble spelled the way it is shown, it comes with a filter built in and you can get 300 bottles of water per filter. We were going to lug on a case of water on our up coming cruise but will now use these Going green

Pete

Archived