Price of cigarettes in Coz

Jenny8675309

Hello!

I was wondering how much a carton of cigarettes will cost on the ship vs. Cozumel. I searched this thread, but I couldn't find any recent info.

Thanks!!

I dont know on the ship but here at the supermarkets such as Mega or Chedraui a carton of marlboro costs $24.00 aprox, a single pack cost $2.66 aprox

I dont know on the ship but here at the supermarkets such as Mega or Chedraui a carton of marlboro costs $24.00 aprox, a single pack cost $2.66 aprox

Great! Thank you! Do you know if either of these stores are within walking distance of the port?

• 2 weeks later...
Hello!

I was wondering how much a carton of cigarettes will cost on the ship vs. Cozumel. I searched this thread, but I couldn't find any recent info.

Thanks!!

Hey Jenny, we just got off the Triumph this weekend. On the ship you can get 5 cartons of Marlboro's (a few different variations) for $114.

In Progreso, not sure which itinerary you are on, or what ship for that matter, the price is $120 or so for six cartons.

In Cozumel, they were $24/carton. Hope this helps.

I say thank you too... that's an awesome price as cig's here in Ottawa are 10 bucks a pack... will have to grab myself a carton on the way to Nachi Cocom :D

I was angry :mad: because in january 1st 2011, mexican goverment is going to ad another 60 us/cents new tax to cigarretes, and pac price will increase to $3.25, but knowing that in Ottawa a pac cost $10, now im not angry anymore :D Merry Xmas!!

Archived