Catamaran Day Sails to Nevis from St. Kitts

12Cruise

Anyone know of a Catamaran Day Sail to Nevis from St. Kitts? I've been hunting high and low and am not finding what I want.

I do have one booked through the cruise ship, it includes lunch, but was hoping to book independently.

Thnx!!

We have been looking as well. Leeward Island Charters emailed me back.We are leaning toward a small goup 8-10 for a private sail.They have a pretty good package but we havnt decided yet.Google them,they have a website with contact info,hope you find what you want, day sails are the best

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know of a Catamaran Day Sail to Nevis from St. Kitts? I've been hunting high and low and am not finding what I want.

I do have one booked through the cruise ship, it includes lunch, but was hoping to book independently.

Thnx!!

I have one booked through the cruise ship also - it seems very pricey at nearly $100 each. I hope it's worth it - but I don't know what else we would do in St. Kitts if we didn't do this. I like to see the geography and scenery of the areas we visit - not just sit on a beach.:)

Archived