Coral Princess Review Nov. 25-Dec. 5

dshefter

For the UST, go to the Passenger Services Desk when you board the ship. They will take your name and cabin number. If there are more than 13 people who sign up, the selection is done by lottery.

Fabulous tour.

You will love the Coral Princess. Nicest crew I've ever met.

Fantastic review, your experience with Princess matches all of mine exactly. Interesting that Gaetano (sp?) is making his rounds. He was on my Hawaii sailing on the Golden. Did he do the switch-aroo with the cruise director at the end of his act? Thanks for taking the time to write about your cruise experience.

Yes, Gaetano left the Golden for the Coral when they were in Juneau at the same time sometime last spring. Unfortunately, though, Bolero Bird is retired. I'm pretty sure that as of now, he has the same assistant. I'll probably find out more about his schedule next week.

Thanks for the fabulous review. I hope the Island Princess will be as wonderful as the Coral when DH and I do the 10-night partial transit cruise next month. We haven't been on a Coral class ship yet and are excited about a new onboard adventure.

Bon Voyage!

Chris

Archived