Louis Cruise Line

gebo

This took a while but I really want to give a heads up about Louis Greek Islands cruise. I had read up on the boards and was a little ansey. Once on the ship (Sapphire) I was REALLY impressed.

The crew was exceptionally good. The dining room staff did all they could. Tea in the aftternoon on deck is casual and sufficient. Usually I would have lunch at the buffet where I could make my own salad. Never had a problem with finding something edible, and enjoyable. Met up with some Canadians and we would go down to the dining room after lunch for coffee; staff was very accommodating.

Entertainment was fun; more of a small cabaret setting. Muti lingual staff, with cruise director Pascal in the lead, were impressive.

Passengers were international and I, for one, like the cultural variety. I would cruise this ship again in a heartbeat!

we are going on cristal in june; your posts have me even more happy about the decsion; however, not sure if we have gto dress up on formal night. does hubby have to wear at least a sport coat, or will they let him into fdining room with dress shirt and tie? my dresses are easier to transport, but not necessarily wanting to briing too many dressy clothes if we can avoid it--any advice is much appreciated-thanks, grams98

Only one night which was more "dress up" than formal. I hadf a black skirt which is easy.

By the way, I didn't do the all you can drink package. They offerred two for one wines and later in the cruise they would offer one wine for half price; turned out to be a much better deal for me.

Archived