Upsell Dust! Pearl 12/12

love4monsters

We were just offered 2 family suites for a great cost. The issue is the non adjoining features. A great lady is hoping to get us a family suite with an adjoining mini.

It is important to me that we can all be together but am hoping this works out!

I can't tell my husband!

Jus thought I would share the calls are starting!

Angela

We were just offered 2 family suites for a great cost. The issue is the non adjoining features. A great lady is hoping to get us a family suite with an adjoining mini.

It is important to me that we can all be together but am hoping this works out!

I can't tell my husband!

Jus thought I would share the calls are starting!

Angela

Not sure what your situation is with number of people, ages, etc. BUT - getting two family suites (I assume these are two bedroom penthouse), go for it.

If you do one suite and one mini, those in the mini may or may not be able to use Cagneys since they are not in a real suite.

Not sure what your situation is with number of people, ages, etc. BUT - getting two family suites (I assume these are two bedroom penthouse), go for it.

If you do one suite and one mini, those in the mini may or may not be able to use Cagneys since they are not in a real suite.

Exactly what I was thinking. Better to NOT have connecting rooms than be split up with only some entitled to the perks that come with a FULL suite, mini suites do not qualify for them.

and once I join then what?

To join, go the ROLL CALL link, NCL, then the specific ship. You will find roll calls for many dates, click on your date and read thru what people are doing. Sometimes groups form for excursions together, sometimes there is a meet & greet onboard, where you gather and meet officers from the ship. This can be an advantage if you want to do a dinner with an officer (if they still offer this) or arrange for a behind the scene tour, anyway you get to meet usually the hotel director ( a good person to know), bar manager, a chef, sometimes the captain and entertainment director. You can be as active or inactive as you wish. I've been on roll calls that were so much fun right from the beginning and others that don't seem to get started. Good luck, and have fun on your cruise.

and once I join then what?

You can attend the meet & greet once on board and meet a great bunch of people. It is just nice to see familiar faces while on board. We have some activities planned on sea days. If you want information just let me know.

Thanks, Shelly

The upsell fairy aka Mrs. Claus came our way too.(In Germany, St. Nikolaus visits good little boys + girls on the 6th Dec.) Yesterday we received an email offering us an upsell to a ... wait for it... Garden Villa!!!!

It's a once in a lifetime offer (we thought we were doing really well with the CV!!) so we couldn't refuse it!! Even more excited now!! We're keeping it a secret from my Dad, he thinks he's getting the kiddie's room in the CV!! Can't wait to see his face.

It's very unusual for a non- US booking to get a call regarding an upsell, so I must have been really good this year ha ha ha!!!;):D:D:D

Let me know, I'll join your group.

Wendy

Hi Wendy I will add you to the meet & greet list, as I am making name tags. If you need a name tag for anyone else in your cabin, let me know by friday. Thanks! :D Glad to have you here. Posted below is the time and place for our meet, see you there.

Our official M & G will be on Monday, December 13, 2010 from 11am-12noon in the Indigo Dining Room on the starboard side.

We are also having a gift exchange at the meet & greet (if you want to participate, bring a $15 gift from your state or area and you will get one in return). We are having a cabin crawl after the meet & greet, this gives people the opportunity to see other cabin choices. We will go to peoples cabins and have a quick look. You can see below the list we already have so if you cabin type is not listed and you would like to add it please do so, but you dont have to add your cabin to participate :D and on the last sea day (friday) we are having a slot pull. Everyone who want to participate gives $15 and we gather all the monies, put it in $1 machine and take turns pulling! Lots of fun.

Please let me know if I can add you or your group to any of these and look forward to seeing you on the Pearl.

Good group going for the meet & greet. And all the entertainment later. We have an oceanview, balcony, mini suite, an AE suite & a garden villa so far for the cabin crawl. We will get cabin #'s later or hand out at the M & G.

I looked on NCL today and our 12/12 cruise prices really plunged. Inside was 299 ocean view was 399 balcony was 449 and suite was 599

WOW, I called my girl at cru con where I booked and we upgraded to the balcony for the 40.00 difference, we origanally paid for an inside cabin.

When I looked later in the day, NCL had compleatly pulled our cruise??? Not sure if it's back yet.

The meet and greet sounds great, my cabin mate/husband is Steve Lavelle, we'll both attend all your events, sounds like fun, Thanks so much.

Wendy

I looked on NCL today and our 12/12 cruise prices really plunged. Inside was 299 ocean view was 399 balcony was 449 and suite was 599

WOW, I called my girl at cru con where I booked and we upgraded to the balcony for the 40.00 difference, we origanally paid for an inside cabin.

When I looked later in the day, NCL had compleatly pulled our cruise??? Not sure if it's back yet.

The meet and greet sounds great, my cabin mate/husband is Steve Lavelle, we'll both attend all your events, sounds like fun, Thanks so much.

Wendy

That sounds wonderful Wendy! :D:D

Archived