Christmas 2011 Cruise

DocM4

We would like to take a cruise over Christmas next year - prefer Princess -I don't find any - have I missed something?

If not Princess, any recommendations - would like it to be 7 days to Mexico but am willing to consider other destinations (no longer than 14 days).

If you are looking for cruises out of CA, those have changed from this year's offerings, but Princess certainly has cruises scheduled for that timeframe.

Golden and Sapphire will be doing 14 day Hawaii trips from CA. Grand, CB, Ruby, Emerald and Crown are all doing Caribbean trips out of FL/SJU.

We would like to take a cruise over Christmas next year - prefer Princess -I don't find any - have I missed something?

If not Princess, any recommendations - would like it to be 7 days to Mexico but am willing to consider other destinations (no longer than 14 days).

Are you talking about the Caribbean side of Mexico or about the Riviera (west coast) side of Mexico. Many of the cruiselines have dropped the MR cruises for now (except Carnival and a few Princess ones). There's been too many tourists targeted there, and that may be one reason the demand for those cruises have gone down. And another, is that many veteran cruisers on the West Coast have most likely burned out on that itinerary.

Archived