Navigater of the Seas or NCL Sky on jan.2011?

ladynovember

Hi everyone,were thinking to go on New Year on NCL Sky to celebrate coming new year,but I am not shore about wheather on this time of year,especially water t *,and prises is also biting:-)Since I am a single 45+ i will pay myself whole room/cabin...Recently were on NCL Dawn on nov.2010,ports Grand Cayman and Cozumel,Mexico.Wheather was nice from beginning,but last 2 days it's got rainy,so many good activities and fun were broken ...I really need some relaks and just enjoy some nise places.Any recomandations and advices are welcome!

Also-if anyone from NCL Dawn whould like join?

If prices were comparable, which I somehow doubt, I would definitely take the Navigator of the Seas.

The water temp in January in the Bahamas is probably too cool to do anything in the water (unless of course you live in Maine, then it will seem nice). We didn't do a lot in the water on our Sky voyage in March because it was so chilly.

You can get bad weather on any cruise, but from a ship and port standpoint, I would definitely prefer the NOS.

Hi ,thanks for your coments,

I am leaving in Florida and sea water for this time of year should be cold for me,some years you can sweem in Miami beach all year long,but last one and this winter time looks like to be very cold,also in Bahamas-it's very close to south Florida.Trip to Caribbean for 5 days on jan.10 sounds better ,

But main reason for me were to get out for few days of dayli routins and also get selebrate New Year with style and nice people around the ship,aaaaaaaaah-need to make quik decision...

Yestoday booked my trip on Navigator of the Sea on jan 3-d 2011 to Caribbean :p Never been yet on RCC..

Now no more long sitting next to PC searching one good for me and I am really glad.There will be couple places I"ve been just on my last trip on NCL Dawn on november /Cozumel and Grand Cayman/,but since they all very short-less than a day-I will explore tham more;)

I were dreaming to sea Jamaica and dream comes true hopefully...

Also dreaming to get to Antigua,ooooooooooh,may be some day it happen...

So,thank you to everyone who get in touch with me and Merry Chrismas

and Happy New Year 2011!!!!!!!

I will celebrate my New Year 2011 for 10 days-from jan.01 till I be back from ship:)

Archived