Paul Gaugin May 25th Anyone?

narnia1

A couple of months ago I started a thread on the PG Roll Calls board for the May 25th, 2011 sailing of the PG to Society and Tuamotus. I have not had one response!!! All the other sailings seem to have lots of activity and I don't know why there are apparently no CC'ers on this sailing. Does anyone know anyone who will be on this trip? I really wanted to book a trip with Patrick in Bora Bora for May 30-31, but I don't have any way to set it up without other members joining in. Any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated. Also, does anyone know the best travel guide for FP? Thanks to you all!:eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Narnia1, My husband, Tom, and I just booked this cruise. I am so excited!!! We've never been to Tahiti so anxiously looking forward to it. This is our first Paul Gauguin cruise. We're from Southern California and love to travel. We enjoy both cruising and land tours. From your prior posts, I see that you have been to Italy with Celebrity. Tom and I took a 3 week independent trip of Italy with our kids and grandkids this past summer. So much fun. We're also set up for 2 Celebrity cruises next year - in March to the Carribean, and November to Hawaii. With all this rain in Southern California, tropical trips are sounding so good.

Tell me about Patrick's tours. I really haven't done any research on what to do on each island. Look forward to visiting with you. I'll join the roll call for our cruise.

Cruisingsfun - Gail:)

• 3 weeks later...

I am hoping to book this cruise as part of our honeymoon. I had priced out the cruise, air and several nights in a hotel on my own and decided it was out of our budget. After discussing with a travel agent, the trip is now very much in my price range. I am super excited if I can get everything to workout.

I am hoping to book this cruise as part of our honeymoon. I had priced out the cruise, air and several nights in a hotel on my own and decided it was out of our budget. After discussing with a travel agent, the trip is now very much in my price range. I am super excited if I can get everything to workout.

That's so exciting! My fiance and I will be on this cruise for our honeymoon too!! Hope that you end up booking! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived