Weather on board

Natburns

Looking forward to our Xmas cruise with the Freedom. Will be in Costa Rica and Panama which I know will be hot , but can anyone tell me what to pack for sea days ? Is it warm? Do I need to pack long sleeves for evening on board?

Thanks

Ok, I'm being just a bit silly.:D

Seriously, it depends where you're from (climate). For instance, I get cold when the weather drops into the 60's. With that being said, the MDR and nitetime show will be chilly. Take a sweater, you can always take it off. Or a nice shawl if you're going dressy. The open decks probably will be windy and chilly at night. Perhaps long pants and a sweater. Pack light...one sweater.

Hope you have a great time!

I was on this cruise last year over the Christmas holiday.

It is chilly out of port, and it was chilly in Cozumel because of a cold weather front--but I was still wearing shorts. However, as we got further south, the climate reflected the ports...and I can tell you a light jacket and sweat pants were not needed on sea days.

Heading back, the last sea day may be cooler as you get closer to the US. Just keep an eye on the weather at the locations you are going and plan accordingly.

Have fun! It was a great cruise. I loved all those extra sea days!

Archived