Key West Weddings- Weddings to Go Key West

CruiserJess

Hello fellow brides!

I am interested in an on-shore wedding in Key West not through Carnival (not a fan of the Hyatt Key West). I have come across a veryyyy well priced wedding planner in Key West named "Weddings to Go Key West", has anyone ever worked with this planner before?

All feedback welcomed :D

I am just in the beginning stages of planning my wedding in Key West. I havent even called the Weddings Department with Carnival. Why dont you like Hyatt Key West? I saw this is one of the locations that A Wedding For You uses. Are you allowed to use a seperate wedding planning company outside of Carnival in Key West? Is this process more stressful than just having Carnival plan it? Have you checked if there are other locations?

TIA, sorry about all the questions :)

No- worries. It probably would be easier to go through Carnival however it is a bit more expensive. I have found in my research a wedding planner in Key West doing the ceremony in a beach location for $490, including all of your photos and transportation! They offer add ons for decorations and music, etc... Dont get me wrong the hyatt is beautiful I just wanted to stay more in my budget and give my guests the real key west experience with a reception on duval st. Many of the local resturants have very affordable catering menus.

Ask as many questions as you like, I have been doing lots of research since we got engaged a month ago.:D

I found a wedding planner, Aarons Key West Weddings. Did you also find him? If so, did you consider using him? I contacted him and I hate to say that it seems too good to be true. Knowing me, I am too sketchy about hiring someone that I don't know. Hiring Carnival Wedding Dept. to plan it just seems less stressful and almost worth the extra dough.

I do know someone who was married last month while the Century docked in Key West. This is what she told me: I used weddings to go....excellent. for $250 I got married/professional photos[30] on disc and they filed paperwork. Limos were expensive so I used Green Leggs - they were terrific. Bernardo just mentioned again today what a great wedding we had....wouldnt change a thing

Archived